Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Combo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:45 pm

when u reach a certain lvl in cabal u have to start thinking about combo, but this can often b very hard and i thought ill b a good idea to share plps opinion about wat combos r viable in each class.(i can only rly talk about 3 classlol) so heres a start

FA
most traditional combo is as follows:
Gravity-shadow-drill-prism
advantage of this combo is u limi ur attacking skill to 4 therefore allowing u to use skill pts elsewhere, however combo itself is not very good in my opinion cos of long cast time of drilled shot. plus whole cast time exceed d stun length of gravity by a bit so b4 u cast ur gravity u always get hit once.

next combo is
Gravity-shadow-poison-critical-prism
this time keeping d ok ish prism and removing drilled shot and replacing with poision and critical shot. poison at lv20 has a good amp and has continuous dmg of 62 and critical shot at high lvl(18+) can inflict a large dmg when it does crit. slight minus side of using critical shot is dat its AoE is very small as of many pircing skills, but d crucial weakness is cri shot has low amp so against mobs or bosses with high def it does very small dmg (often in d order of 10s) but cri shot is useful in pvp so ignoring completely seems a little silly.
compared to d last combo it has 5 skills in a loop so d 11th skill (usually when ur combo stops) is gravity so enemy is stunned so it is a safer combo.

next combo is
Gravity-shadow-poison-stone cannon-lightning cannon
this is d one im currently using in pve. at high lvl very large amp(x1.95 at lv20) from stone cannon and lightning cannon does help with ur dmg. it has 5 skills in a loop as d previous one and another merit is total cast time is just (i think about 0.1s) over the stun length of gravity so if u manage to attack with all excellent u can keep d mob stunned 4 d whole combo. altho if u cast too fast u will not get mob stunned after gravity so needs a little practice.

recommended lvls of skills r
gravity 9
shadow 18
poision+cannons 20
cri 18+
Back to top Go down
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:04 pm

FS

1st combo is probly d most important one based on BoJ(blade of judgement) dat has a AoE3 stun.

BoJ-Shield Break(SB)-Shield Ray(ray)-BoJ-storm crush(SC)
this is a combo often used against boss dat u want to keep stunned 4 most of d time.when u hit excellent u can keep d mob in total stun but its difficult,but its one of d best combo 4 FS in pve. BoJ should b set at 12,SB9,Ray20,SC18or19.
Ray can be replaced by shield explosion(SE). merit of this is dat it has AoE3 but it does exceed d stun length of BoJ so b4 d next BoJ ull get hit once. so using SE might b a good idea in pve with a large number of mobs around u.

next one is pvp combo

SB-earth divide(ED)-ray-SE
if SB is set at lv9 this allows SB to b used in shortest amout of time 4 d second time.ED,ray and SE all have kcockback and fall effect so good in pvp. this combo becomes useful in dungeons as well.

and here r 2 combos in pve especially for grinding.
BoJ-SB-SC
BoJ-SB-SE-round cut
first one is easy to use and works as long as SB is at 9 and SC is less dan 18.

another combo so to speak is a combo dat u can use from early stage
BoJ(9)-SC(9) loop. 4 this reason FS should lvl magic first to get BoJ to lvl 9 at least then skill sword.(well in my opinion but i strongly recommend it)
Back to top Go down
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:23 pm

FB

most famous combo 4 fb is
Infernal stigma (IS)-Dance of Ruin(DR)-infernal inpact(II)-Force impact (FI)

this is a good combo but since its a 4skill loop 11th skill is not IS and if u activate force impact outside d combo ull get hit a lot Sad
but it is d best combo when u have to kill large number of mobs at once.

next combo is as follows (d one i use)

IS-DR-II-round cut(RC)-abyssal crystal (AC)
this is a 5 skill loop and has RC and AC which r both good dmg/sec move.
after 11th move(IS) u can either fill d gap with 2 debuffs+DR(i do this on boss) and restart or DR+illusion stab and restart combo. both of them when excuted at the right timing will keep d mobs in stun.

next combo is my b2f boss combo

DR-force assult(FA)-II-RC-AC
against a boss in b2f u want to have a combo with skills dat stops d mobs from being active while casting skills. (b2f bosses dont get stunned!) DR,II and RC all have dat effect and FA has a god continuous dmg.
this combo is also a good combo when u wanna do a time trial in dungeons altho it does knockback mobs a lot lol u have been warned
Back to top Go down
DarkCurs

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:41 pm

what about bladers xD
Back to top Go down
SwiftFury
Admin
SwiftFury

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 am

Not as detailed as dracos but streight to the point

best combo for pvp / Scud - storm grind - vital interfer - miragegrind - storm grind - scud (all at lvl 9) and if there still alive after this combo have blade cry at lvl 20 that will finish them off

pve combo i used either the pvp combo or this 1

Scud - Blade cry - storm - vital and just repete u will find the vital stun will wear of at the storm grind so it works out pritty good

Skilling combo

double slash - impact stab - assult all at lvl 9 this is a crazy fast combo

Stat build.

for a blader a min of 50 int will do just extract the rest u dont realy need it and it dosent realy matter what str and dex u use they both give the same def and attack it all depends on what armor type u want to wear

if u want to wear the bladers original (martial set) i would put most of ur stats on dex and use katanas with it the martial has less def but alot more def rate than the armor sets so if ur not very big on pvp i would defenitly use the martial set

but if u want the best def for ur blader and u cant afford mystic then i would go with the armor set u will have to meet the warriors requirment to wear the armor but once u have done that ur def will be slightly better but ur def rate will be a bit lower for this set i would use blades.
Back to top Go down
https://technology.forumotion.com
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: stats build   Combo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:00 am

since tony has mentioned a stats build 4 Bl so i might mention my recommendation for 3 class. (when im talking about stats build im talking about osm/lapis+6 fullset)

FA
in my opinion watever u wear battle/martial/armour u should pay minimum pts to str and dex and rest into int. this is cos FAs attack is d fastest of d class but firepower isnt high so need to try and get most int(matk) as possible.

Armour+crystal is equal to standard FS 279/223+X/167

battle+crystal is d most standard 111/334+X/223
(when int is high enough u can wear orbs too)

martial+orbs is basically lv60 req goal 57/173+/117

FS
in my opinion there r 3 good stats.
standard cri build is armour/blade/crystal so 279/223/167
and u can choose either to go str bias or dex bias. d diff between all str and all dex FSs is rly matk,def,def rate and hit rate.
str fs has about 20+ more def but atk is only diff by 10 and for an FS its more important to have cri rate and cri dmg than actual atk itself so its no biggie. if ur more pve type FS (which FS rly is good 4) doing DEX gives u good average growth and giving u d option to use magic as a secondary weapon. altho def is lower its rly within d error of equipments.

another and not so known 1 dat i like is battle/katana/orb type FS. this FS goes all dex from 223/223/223 to maximize mtk,def,defrate/hitrate in a effective way. also known as a magic shielder, but in fact most magic fs wears armour/SG and go all dex or int bias but if u go int bias u lose a lot of def and i think it goes against FSs idea.

FB
my fav stats is 279/223/223+X this allows u to wear all armour/blade/crystal/battle/katana/orb and allows u b cery flexible
all pts left can b put into str or dex. i prefer dex cos it gives a good average growth and str does gives u more atk and def but its 0.02atk and 0.013def per point.(it may not b super accurate but u have d idea)
Back to top Go down
SwiftFury
Admin
SwiftFury

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:45 pm

hehe nice 1 m8
Back to top Go down
https://technology.forumotion.com
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 pm

just another combo dat im trying out atm with possible success:
shadow-cri shot-gravity-1.5s cannon loop

if ur cannon is at 18(or mayb 19 not sure) this loop is complete but i set my cannons at lv20 4 dat extra amp d actual combo dat i use is:

shadow-crishot-graviti-stone-shadow-cri shot-gravity-fire
(u can choose watever d cannon u want but stone and fire has highest dmg/sec)

i use this combo in pvp, time trial and most boss in VC, so if u care 4 it plz try it out and let me know wat u think.
Back to top Go down
Fere
Fere

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:38 am

Side note about shielders combo:

The BoJ-ray-break-BoJ-crush combo is the stunlock combo for shielder. I managed to kill LiD boss at around 80 using just 4 hp pots, solo. There's one downside to it, however.

If you fail your rythm at the time of second BoJ, the monsters will freely hit you during the long casting time of storm crush. (Side effects: possible death penalty, frustration.)

Using explosion instead of ray is a more secure option for people, who are not so good at using combo.

I haven't figured out a pvp combo yet, but I'll get to that in near future.

Oh, yet another nice guide draco.
Back to top Go down
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:55 am

little more suggestions to FAs combo.(that im trying out atm)

i was calculating dmg/sec of skills 4 FA and shows that lances seem to b the best altho lances r not so usuful pve(against a lot of mobs) so i decided to keep cannons. so heres 1 stunless combo im using atm:

shadow(18 )-cri shot(20)-stone cannon(18 )-fire cannon(19) loop

the reason i excluded gravity in the combo is dat ( it is a good skill but dmg/sec is less than 1k and has cating time of 2.3s) i find that boss against such as fb boss in vc it is much better to use a combo with fast skills so dat u heal faster with d help of vamp.

against high def boss where cri shot is not very effective instead of cri shot i put gravity back to the combo.
shadow(18 )-stone(18 )-fire(19)-gravity(9)
Back to top Go down
Fere
Fere

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:27 am

True, the faster the skills are against bosses, the better the leech. I usually use the following combo on bosses, that cannot be stunned.

Fire Lance (20) - Terra Lance (20) - Stone Cannon (20) - Shield Ray (20) - Shield Break (9)

Reason for shield break and ray in combo are the other monsters around. I sometimes replace ray with BoJ, if I'm getting hit too much. If the monster is stunnable, I replace ray and break with BoJ.
Back to top Go down
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:51 am

problem with fa is dat with 5buffs and g.heal u have very lil amount of skill pts left especially if u adopt cannon+poision style in combo. in fact i have decided to reduce rep/eagle to lv15 to give me more pts but still i have not got enough to play around Sad
also skill slots are fairly limited too. along with my main skills i have choesn explosion,drill( apparantly good in FT) 2 debuffs so i have like 1 skill slot left. atm d last slot is filled with aqua cannon but have half a mind to change dat to terra lance since with my matk and amp it produces like 1.35k dmg a sec (assuming 0def)

list of my skills atm
gravity(9)
shadow(18
cri shot (20
explosion (15
stone c (18
fire c (19
light (20
poision (20
aqua c (1
drill (1
lower def(9
blind (1
mana con (20
v force(20
eagle (15
rep (15
v bless (9
g heal (20

this is 18 skills (using all slots) with about 10pts to use. if i do replace aqua with terra and raise it to a decent lvl problem is where i get more skill pts lol probably further reduce mana c to 18 to gain 20. o well Crying or Very sad
if any1 has a gooood solution plz tell me lol
Back to top Go down
Dracoplasm

Dracoplasm

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 am

just trying out terra included non-stun combo.
shadow (18 )-crishot (20)-tera lance (18 )-stone cannon (18 )
i think it better.... but not 100% sure lol altho i do leech better against fb boss now lol

apart from stone cannon all skill has cast time of 1.3s (cannon is 1.5s)so say u face a blader and by d time hes finished with his scud i could slam 3 skills in sooo hopefully this is my pvp combo atm, altho i have not got gravity in it i think it will b a good finishing move.

biggest down side of using this combo all d time is it uses a lot of sp ;( but skills r fairly even in terms of cast time so i do find it a bit easier to combo above 11. with this combo used 4 almost all bosses in vc (apart from cannons and barlog) with BM2 used once i have about 1 bar left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo   Combo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guides-
Jump to: