Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little tip to grinding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fere
Fere

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Little tip to grinding Empty
PostSubject: Little tip to grinding   Little tip to grinding Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:20 am

I noticed yesterday, when I went to Ruina Station with Zenpachi, that there was seriously something wrong. He took damage all the time and had to use lots of hp potions. Here's a little advice to those, who are unfamiliar with vampiric equipments.

Use them! They work like a charm, when combined with force absorb or with leech ring/bracelets. Here's a formula how it works.

Absolute maximum leech is 5% of the players total damage (with 1000 hp, it's 50). Without vampiric items, maximum leech is character level divided with 10 (Level 90 has max leech of 9, level 110 has 11 etc).

Each hit to different monsters gives separate leech (with 4% leech dealing 1000 damage to 5 monster at the same time at level 100 gives therefore 50 hp leech).

Vampiric items helps the character to get closer to the 5% of maximum hp limit. Let's have an example, using my gear:

Level 111, hp 1916, 4% hp/mp leech ring, vampiric amulet +30 max hp/mp leech.

I hit a monster for 1200 damage, I get 40 hp. I hit the same monster for 800, I get 32hp (4% out of 800). I hit the same monster for 2500 damage, I get 40 hp.

I hit 5 monster, dealing 1200 damage to each, I get 200hp (40 leech from each).

Without vampiric amulet, my maximum leech would be 11 for each hit. BUT, I cannot exceed the maximum leech of 95, even with vampiric equipment (5% of my total hp).

Conclusion: With vampiric items, I am able to take huge amount of monsters at the same time, without using any potions. They are THE PvE gear. Get some. WizardNBO will craft them, if you give him materials. Try it and love it.
Back to top Go down

Little tip to grinding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guides-
Jump to: